I am very excited to announce the publication of Gardening by Month: A Monthly Guide to Planning the Northeastern & Mid-Atlantic Garden. As a landscape designer for over 25 years, my focus always is to create a garden that has something of interest twelve months a year. I have added elements that focus on blooms, bark, berries or foliage to my own garden over the years to create something to look forward to during every season, and I now have a 12-month garden to enjoy. I have created this book so that you too can experience continuing interest in your space throughout every month of the year.
- Organizes plant interest by month for easy reference.
- Plan with over 120 plant selections to choose from.
- Colorful photographs are supplied with plant descriptions and care requirements.
- Monthly gardening chores are suggested for each month.
- Plant maintenance and care tips are recommended to help you maintain a healthy garden.
- Helpful pointers on soil types, characteristics and identification are given.
- Achieve the 12 month all season
garden you have been looking for.
Author: Lee@ A Guide to Northeastern Gardening,© Copyright 2010-2021. All rights reserved.